Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Start of the Chaos

So my mom has been collecting things for our house. And by collecting, I mean buying herself new things to pass on the old ones to me. Like these lamps. They used to be in our living room.



She's also taken to just throwing random things into the "new home" boxes she's been compiling. Which is why our spare room looks like a tornado hit the house. Exhibit A.



But my favorite things so far for our house are the cookware items. Despite my mediocre abilities in the kitchen, I enjoy cooking and cooking products. My grandmother bought me all kinds of stuff for the kitchen and my mom put it in a great basket for Christmas for me.






I love preparing for this house!!

Tips on a finding a cheap bed?! Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment