Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wear a Dress Tuesday


So my friend Sarah (who got me started blogging) over at The Strength of Faith started this thing called Wear a Dress Tuesday. Because sometimes you just need to dress up.

I've been meaning to wear a dress for several weeks and its been raining most of those weeks unfortunately. Having a job that sometimes requires me to run around campus and deliver things, I decided against a dress in the rain.

But today when I woke up, I knew it would be hot and lovely out. It started out hot but raining (surprise!) so I changed my dress option but still chose to wear it.

And gosh, it was such a great choice. I got a ton of complements including the mail guy at work. Who knew?!

All in all, I'd say it was the start of a happy month of WADT!

Here it is! Although this was at the end of the day when I wasn't feeling nearly as good and stress free. (Notice the shoes...they are my faves!)

No comments:

Post a Comment