Friday, May 7, 2010

Bittersweet Symphony

Yes...that is the name of a song but it is also the story of my day. Today is my last day living in a dorm at Millersville. And while there are a zillion reasons why I am thrilled about this, it also feels like a turning point in my life. In a month, I'll be renting a house with two of my closest friends. That's kind of a big deal. It means that I'll be kind of a grown up. And that scares me!

This room of mine has seen a lot of joy and a lot laughter along with some pain and tears. I'm so excited to see where the next two years take me. Because it has been a life-changing two years but still...it's scary.

Growing up is scary. But fun too.

Trace Adkin's song-You're going to miss this...that's where I'm at right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment