Monday, August 23, 2010

New Year, New Title

So yes, this the 4th blog title I've come up with. Sorry-I just can't find my niche in the blogging world yet. But I think I may have hit gold. I've been permanently living in this gorgeous house for 2 weeks while I train to be an Orientation Leader. I LOVE THIS HOUSE! It is perfect for the 3 of us who live here. We've had a bunch of people over for games and dinners and desserts. And yes, we've had our fair share of issues. Aka- 2 clogged toilets, an overflowing toilet, not knowing where the lint trap was in the dryer and almost burning the house down, storage woes, and incredibly large spiders that like to scare us on our way in the house. But the good has definitely outweighed the bad. I plan to take many more pictures of DIY tasks, cooking adventures, and hopefully a lot of joy spilling from this house. So come along for the ride, and if you're in the neighborhood-stop by and I'll cook for you. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment