Monday, November 2, 2009

Harvest Blessings

So I know that there are some people who wake up and can sense that it will be a bad day.

I admit, once in awhile, I'm one of those people.


But what I love is when you wake up and you know it is not only going to be a good day, but a good week. That's how I felt this morning.


I have a very busy week ahead. My showcase performance is Friday and Saturday so we have rehearsals every night this week. Yet, I know it's worth it.


So as I walked to the gym this morning, in the brisk fall air, I couldn't help but be thankful to God that I am blessed with so many things.


I hope and pray that everyone else has those moments too. When they can see the beauty that surrounds them and that lies within themselves.


Peace.

Alyssa


Oh and here's a picture from this weekend's holiday festivities.

I think we both look pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment