Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Old Films and Thriving Students

I have had a really great couple of days. My family came to church with me on Sunday and I was so happy for them to be a part of that aspect of my life at school.
Yesterday was a busy, busy day starting with my first day back at the gym with my roommate at 7:30am! It felt great though to get back in that routine. Then we had breakfast with friends and then I worked for awhile until classes. In the evening, I had to meet with some of my students from my Orientation group. We have to check in with how things are going and then do some goal setting. I am happy to report that they are all doing really well for the most part. I am very happy for them. After I finished up like 9 meetings, I went over to my friend Greg's house to watch a movie.
We watched "It Happened One Night" with Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert. It was fabulous. I now love old black and white films because of Greg. We then watched some episodes of Greg the Bunny. Hilarious. It was great to just hang out with him too. I love watching movies. After a long day of interviews, it was great to just relax.
Today was a busy day with classes and more meetings. But overall, life is good. Tonight is care group and I can't wait to be among my friends.

Simply put, I am blessed.
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment