Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breadsticks, Dressing Rooms, and Fame

This has been a fabulous weekend in my life.


Last night I went out to Olive Garden with 3 of my best friends. We ate our way through 4 baskets of breadsticks, a bowl of salad, and our meals. We then went to the mall and had a lovely time shopping. Retail therapy exists. My roommate and I had a great time trying on clothes and both managed to find some really great pieces. Then we went out for frosties and ended the night with some singing in the car.


After a day full of homework and productiveness, a group of us girls went to see Fame tonight. I loved it. It makes me miss music though. And all of the things that I had one time hoped to accomplish. By the end of the movie, I was literally crying. It's hard to realize that you have no idea what you want to do with your life.



Who do I want to be? Where do I want to leave my mark? Who will I be?


These questions I will continue to ponder.


Here's us girls by the Fame sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment