Monday, October 12, 2009

Revamp and Remodel

You may notice that the title of this blog has changed. As I fell asleep last night, I realized that I wanted this blog to actually connect to people. I didn't want it to just be about my rambling on. I wanted people to read it and be able to relate. Or in this case laugh.

I often say when something ironic, creepy, or a little off-color happens, that it's God's sense of humor kicking in. I know that someone besides me has to think this so I decided that it's the focus I want to take with this.

Often times when things are rough or not really all that funny, it helps to find something light about the situation. My hope is that I can do that even when the situation's I am in are not the most uplifting or pleasant.

So here's to a new start...of a pretty new blog. Advice, comments, and thoughts are always welcome.

Peace,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment