Friday, October 9, 2009

Wicked Dance Moves and New Paint

So I am finally on fall break! It has only taken this week super long to get to this point, but finally, we are here.

Yesterday was insane. I had three classes, care group dinner, care group, ACMO rehearsal, SWAT meeting, then back to ACMO throughout the day. However, we worked on our dance moves for One Short Day. I love it! It is like our own Glee Club. When I got back to my room though, I basically crashed. After a day like that though, you know that you used your time wisely.

When I came home today I was greeted by a whole new bedroom. Before I left for school, I realized that I really wasn't happy with how my room looked. So my mom took it upon herself to redo it. It is truly beautiful. I love it! I will be sure to post pictures soon.

It feels great to be home. Time to relax, recharge, refocus, and regroup. I love my family so it's great to be back with them.

I am so blessed. I love that I can always see that, even among the stress.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment